Olympic Winter Festival in Tallinn 27.01 - 01.02.2014!
Posted on 02. January 2014
Dear Poker Players!
Olympic Winter Festival is about to begin!
27.01 - 01.02.2014 at Olympic Casino in RadissonBlu Hotel Olympia there are going to take place several tournaments.
In cooperation with Poker Icons the Main Eevnt of the festival is Tallinn All-in tournament. With 350 € buy in and 30 000 starting stack the No Limit Texas tournament will attract the best players from Baltics and Scandinavia.
Also there is going to be a 500 € buy in PAF Live 6-Max Exclusive tournament with 20 000 starting stack and 40 minutes blind levels, 1 re-entry available.
Live and Online satellites are available for Main Event.
Live satellites will take place at Olympic Casino in RadissonBlu Hotel Olympia.
- Olympic Winter Festival Live Satellite
- The dates: 08.01, 15.01, 22.01 and 27.01 at 19:00
- Buy in: 20+2€
- Game: No Limit Texas, unlimited rebuys 20€ 90 minutes + Double Add-on
- NB! With 10 participants 2 tickets guaranteed!
Every day during a festival there is going to be a coin flip satellite for the same day tournament. The buy in will be 10% of the tournament buy in. All participants will go automatically all-in until the winner is clear.
Online satellites for Tallinn All-in Main Event will take place at OlyBet.com poker room.
- 21.01, 20.00 EET, 22€ 1R, 1 ticket GTD
- 23.01, 20.00 EET, 22€ 1R, 1 ticket GTD
Olympic Winter Festival tournament schedule:
|Date||Time||Tournament||Description||Buy-in||Starting stack||Level length||Cap|
|28.01.14||18:00||NL Texas Warmup||Freezeout||110 €||30 000||15 min.||90|
|29.01.14||18:00||NL Texas Terminator *||Freezeout, 25€ Terminator Chip||220 €||10 000||30 min.||90|
|30.01.14||18:00||PL Omaha *||Freezeout||220 €||10 000||30 min.||90|
|31.01.14||18:00||Main Event - NL Texas
||Freezeout||350 €||30 000||30/45 min.||120|
|01.02.14||16:00||PAF Live 6-max Exclusive **||1 re-entry||500 €||20 000||40 min.||60|
* 350€ buy in to Main Event added for winner
** not included in ranking
During the festival there is separate ranking in use, 2% from the prizepool of each tournament will be collected for ranking which will be divided between TOP 3 players as follows:
I place - 50%
II place - 30%
III place - 20%
- TOP 9 players from each tournament will get points.
- Players amount factor - reverse order, if there are 80 players then 1st place will collect 80 points, 2nd 79 etc. In addition the TOP 3 shall be rewarded as follows: I place 10 points; II place 5 points and III place 3 points.
- Buy in factor - Warmup x 1; Terminator and PLO x 1,5; Main Event x 2.
Thanks to our co-operation partners!
Good luck at the tournaments!
Olympic Poker Club